Difference between revisions of "How can I install and license my Wordfast?"
(→Download and License Wordfast Pro 4 or 5)
Revision as of 14:47, 3 May 2017
The licensing terms and conditions are set in the Wordfast End-User License Agreement (EULA). It's a short, useful document. Make sure you don't ignore it.
Download and License Wordfast Classic
Log in to your account at our website (www.wordfast.net) and download the latest version of Wordfast Classic. The download is a ZIP file and contains both the program file (Wordfast.dot) and installation instructions (WFReadMe.doc).
Extract (unzip) the ZIP file and then follow the instructions in the WFReadMe file and/or see How to install Wordfast Classic.
When you start using Wordfast Classic (6.0 or newer) in MS Word on your computer, it will license itself automatically, supposing your computer has internet access. The status of your license should be shown on the [?] tab in Wordfast Classic.
For details about Wordfast Classic licensing, see how to license Wordfast Classic.
Download and License Wordfast Pro 3
Second, license your Wordfast Pro 3 installation by following these instructions how to license Wordfast Pro 3.
Download and License Wordfast Pro 4 or 5
Download and License Wordfast Server
Second, go to the Setup tab, copy and paste the install number in an email, indicate the version number (visible in the title bar of WFS) and send it to your Wordfast sales representative.
Manuals and Help
- For main concepts and features, see this wiki guide.
- Download the Wordfast Classic 6 user manual.
- Watch Wordfast Classic videos.
Wordfast Pro 3:
- Navigate the Wordfast Pro up-to-date online help.
- Watch this video Wordfast Pro Step by Step Translation Session and these videos.
- Download Wordfast Pro 3.0 user guide (PDF).
Wordfast Pro 4:
- Navigate the Wordfast Pro 4 up-to-date online help.
- Watch this video First Steps with Wordfast Pro 4.
- Download Wordfast Pro 4 manual (PDF).
- Read the manual which is included in the Wordfast Server software zip file.
- Download the Wordfast Server quick start set-up guide.
- Watch the video How to setup Wordfast Server for use with Wordfast Pro 3 & 4.
- Use this Wordfast Wiki.
- Subscribe to our Wordfast YouTube Channel.
- If none of this helps, contact the Wordfast support team.
--John 02:22, 8 November 2016 (CET)