How to log in at wordfast.net
In order to download your pre-registered Wordfast Classic installation file or access the web options for licensed users, you need to log in at wordfast.net.
How to log in
- Go to www.wordfast.net
- At the top of the web page, fill in your login details - the email address and password registered with wordfast.net
- Click the log in button. Done!
Frequently asked questions
- I lost my password. What do I do now?
Go to www.wordfast.net. Fill in your email address (the one you registered with Wordfast) in the login form at the top of the page and click the log in button. An email will be sent to help you out. If this does not work for any reason, contact the Wordfast team.
- My email is no longer valid. What do I do now?
Log in at wordfast.net normally. A disused email address will still work as your login name. After login, click Update my profile and update your email address in the system. Next time, you will need to log in using the new email address.
- I can't log in even though I'm using my correct login details. What do I do now?
Try using another browser or computer, in case the problem is related to an odd error in your setup. If this does not help, contact the Wordfast team.
- You received your login details by email when you bought your Wordfast license.