Wordfast Live Online Training Sessions
Wordfast Online Training Events
Do you need to know more about how to use Wordfast efficiently, and how to make the best out of its diverse preferences? We are organizing online training events on Wordfast to help translators explore its hidden worlds. By virtue of being online, you can attend these training sessions from anywhere.
Note: Attending these training events does NOT require owning a Wordfast license beforehand.
Wordfast Pro 4 Beginner's Course — 6, 9 and 13 March 2017, 6:00-7:30 PM GMT
Online course, consisting of 3 sessions (total duration: 4,5 hours).
Session 1: Monday, 6 March, 6:00-7:30 PM GMT
- Changes from Wordfast Pro 3 to Wordfast Pro 4
- Project creation and management
- Translation memories
- Tags and formatting
- Predictive typing: AutoSuggest
- Concordance searches and TM Lookup
Session 2: Thursday, 9 March, 6:00-7:30 PM GMT
- Analysis and reporting
- Quality Assurance: Transcheck
Session 2: Monday, 13 March, 6:00-7:30 PM GMT
- Migration from Wordfast Pro 3 and Wordfast Classic
- TM and glossary editing
- Tasks in batch mode
- Preferences and customization
- EUR 60 for Early Registration, before February 1, 2017
- EUR 80 for Normal Registration
- You are NOT required to have a Wordfast license to attend this training course.
- If you have a Wordfast Pro 3 license, you can license Wordfast Pro 4 for FREE.
- The course consists of 3 sessions and you should attend all of them; the above-mentioned fee covers all the sessions.
- Sessions will be recorded so that you can watch them if you missed any or if you want to revise them.
After registration, it takes about 24 hours to receive the webinar link via email.