Wordfast Live Online Training Sessions
Wordfast Online Training Events
Do you need to know more about how to use Wordfast efficiently, and how to get the most out of its diverse preferences? We are organizing online training events on Wordfast to help translators explore its hidden worlds. By virtue of being online, you can attend these training sessions from anywhere.
Note: Attending these training events does NOT require owning a Wordfast license beforehand.
Wordfast Pro 5 Beginner's Course — 15 and 29 January & 12 February 2018, 4:30-6:00 PM GMT
Online course, consisting of 3 sessions (total duration: 4.5 hours).
Session 1: Monday, 15 January, 4:30-6:00 PM GMT
- Changes from Wordfast Pro 3 to Wordfast Pro 5
- Project creation and management
- Translation memories
- Tags and formatting
- Predictive typing: AutoSuggest
- Migration from Wordfast Pro 3 and Wordfast Classic
Session 2: Monday, 29 January, 4:30-6:00 PM GMT
- Concordance searches and TM Lookup
- Office, PDF and Live Preview
- Analysis and reporting
- Quality Assurance: Transcheck
Session 3: Monday, 12 February, 4:30-6:00 PM GMT
- TXLF Editor Filters
- TM and glossary editing
- Chain Files: translating multiple files as a single one
- Tasks in batch mode
- Preferences and customization
- EUR 60 for Early Registration, before December 31, 2017 (GMT)
- EUR 80 for Normal Registration, after January 1, 2017 (GMT)
Sign up to receive notifications about future training opportunities
- EUR 35 after the training has started, you will receive all videos and be able to attend any remaining sessions.
- You are NOT required to have a Wordfast Pro license to attend this training course.
- Participants will be entitled to a 25% discount on the purchase of a new Wordfast Pro license once the training starts.
- If you have a Wordfast Pro 3 license, you can license Wordfast Pro 5 for FREE.
- The course consists of 3 sessions and you should attend all of them; the above-mentioned fee covers all the sessions.
- Sessions will be recorded so that you can watch them if you missed any or if you want to revise them.
After registration, it takes about 24 hours to receive the webinar link via email.