Difference between revisions of "Wordfast Live Online Training Sessions"
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
This training is devoted to setting up and using the general features of Wordfast Pro 5.
This training is devoted to setting up and using the general features of Wordfast Pro 5. exercises will focus on creating and using glossaries and translation memories . This course is for translators who are new to CAT tools or Wordfast or who have been using Wordfast Pro without any formal training.
Revision as of 13:25, 13 September 2018
Wordfast Online Training Events
Do you need to know more about how to use Wordfast efficiently, and how to get the most out of its diverse preferences? We are organizing online training events on Wordfast to help translators explore its hidden worlds. By virtue of being online, you can attend these training sessions from anywhere.
Attending Wordfast training events does NOT require owning a Wordfast license beforehand.
Wordfast Pro 5 Beginner's Course — 7, 14 & 21 November 2018, 4:30-6:00 PM GMT
Online course, consisting of 3 sessions (total duration: 4.5 hours).
This training is devoted to setting up and using the general features of Wordfast Pro 5. Practical exercises will focus on creating and using glossaries and translation memories as well as other important resources. This course is for translators who are new to CAT tools or Wordfast or who have been using Wordfast Pro without any formal training.
Session 1: Wednesday, 7 November, 4:30-6:00 PM GMT
- Changes from Wordfast Pro 3 to Wordfast Pro 5
- Project creation and management
- Translation memories
- Tags and formatting
- Predictive typing: AutoSuggest
- Migration from Wordfast Pro 3 and Wordfast Classic
Session 2: Wednesday, 14 November, 4:30-6:00 PM GMT
- Concordance searches and TM Lookup
- Office, PDF and Live Preview
- Analysis and reporting
- Quality Assurance: Transcheck
Session 3: Wednesday, 21 November, 4:30-6:00 PM GMT
- TXLF Editor Filters
- TM and glossary editing
- Chain Files: translating multiple files as a single one
- Tasks in batch mode
- Preferences and customization
- EUR 60 for Early Registration, before November 1, 2018 (GMT)
- EUR 80 for Normal Registration, between November 1 and 6, 2018 (GMT)
Sign up to receive notifications about future training opportunities
- EUR 50 after the training has started; you will get access to all videos and be able to attend any remaining live sessions.
- You are NOT required to have a Wordfast Pro license to attend this training course.
- Participants will be entitled to a 25% discount on the purchase of a new Wordfast Pro license once the training starts.
- If you have a valid Wordfast Pro 3 license, you can license Wordfast Pro 5 for FREE.
- The course consists of 3 sessions and you should attend all of them; the above-mentioned fee covers all the sessions.
- Sessions will be recorded so that you can watch them if you missed any or if you want to revise them.
After registration, it takes about 24 hours to receive the webinar link via email.