Sharing a WFA TM or glossary with WFC and WFP users
You can share a TM and/or glossary among Wordfast Classic and Pro users via Wordfast Anywhere, in a strictly confidential manner. To do so requires:
- A free Wordfast Anywhere account
- A fully licensed version of Wordfast Pro or Wordfast Classic
- An internet connection
Once you have created and logged into your Wordfast Anywhere account, do the following to share a remote TM and/or glossary:
- Go to the TMs and Glossaries tab, then click on the Setup icon.
- Upload the TM and/or glossary you want to share to your Wordfast Anywhere account or create a new TM and/or glossary.
- Once added, make sure the TM and/or glossary are active (box ticked in the Active column to the left).
- Select the TM you would like to share, and click on the Manage Sharing button at the bottom.
- In the My shares to applications like Wordfast Classic or Pro section, click on the add button.
- Click on Add active TMs and glossaries.
- Choose privilege settings (read-only, read-write, etc.) for the TM and glossary, then select the number of API keys you need (how many people you are sharing with).
Now you need to share the API key with Wordfast Classic or Pro users. Make sure to tell Wordfast Pro users what the source and target language codes are for the shared TM and/or glossary so they create a project with the same codes.
If you have questions about Wordfast Anywhere, you can join its user community forum.