How to install Wordfast Classic
Wordfast Classic (WFC) integrates as an add-in into Microsoft Word. To install WFC into MS Word on your computer, follow these steps:
- Before you install WFC on your computer, check the compatibility tables to see if your operating system and MS Office version support WFC.
- To download WFC:
- If you own a WFC license, log in at https://wordfast.net/?go=downloadpage and download the latest version. Based on your login, the download will be stamped with your WFC license ID, and the program will run in the full mode when you install it.
- If you don't own a WFC license, click on the long button at at https://wordfast.net/?go=downloadpage and download the latest demo version.
- Adjust MS Word settings and install WFC by following the installation instructions in the WFC user manual.
When WFC is installed, it is inactive when you open MS Word. To activate it, press+ + . The WFC toolbar will appear.
Note: There are outdated articles about how to install WFC in Word 2000, XP or 2003, Word 2007, Word 2010, and Word 2013 (all for Windows). These old articles include some screenshots. If you refer to them, do so with caution. We will delete the old articles one day.
- Do not send your registered copy of the program to anybody else because they would be running your license, in breach of the license agreement, which could block the license after some time.