How to contact the Wordfast team
Before contacting the Wordfast team with a question, please make sure you first try to find the answer yourself by searching this wiki site and other relevant sources, especially wordfast.com and wordfast.net. Googling for answers or using Wordfast user forums is also recommended.
Use the contact form to submit:
- sales and pre-sales questions;
- problems downloading, installing, or licensing Wordfast Pro or Wordfast Classic;
- comments to Wordfast software products or websites;
- suspected Wordfast Pro or Wordfast Classic bugs or inconsistencies that hinder your work.
When submitting a query, you are required to specify your email address to let the Wordfast team answer your query.
Wordfast Pro or Wordfast Classic license holders with a valid hotline subscription are encouraged to submit their technical questions using the hotline form, accessible after login at our website (www.wordfast.net). The Wordfast team answers hotline queries by email.
As per the Wordfast license agreement, hotline subscription is included in every purchase of a Wordfast license. There is no hotline support for free Wordfast tools, such as Wordfast Anywhere or PlusTools.
Feedback report from Wordfast Pro
To report problems using Wordfast Pro or suspected bugs in the program, click on the WF icon in the top left corner of the application and access the Feedback tab. Send your report there. Note that you can activate two options:
- Send application log files will attach Wordfast Pro log files to your report. The log files include technical details about Wordfast Pro performance on your system and can help the Wordfast team understand what could be causing problems on your system.
- Send project files will attach your project files to your report. The project files may be necessary for the Wordfast team to understand the problem if it's specific to some of the files you are working on in the project.
To report suspected bugs in Wordfast Anywhere or comment on it, go to the Help menu in Wordfast Anywhere and click Bug report or Comment. If you cannot log in to Wordfast Anywhere, contact the WFA team by clicking the greenish envelope icon in the top right corner at https://www.freetm.com/.