How to Renew a License
As per the Wordfast license agreement, Wordfast licenses are valid for three years. When your license is about to expire or after it expires, you can renew it, in order to continue using Wordfast Classic or Wordfast Pro in full mode. The cost of a license renewal is 50% off the price for a new license.
The steps to renew
To renew your Wordfast license, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your user account at www.wordfast.net with your user ID (email address) and password.
- If there’s more than one license in the list, select a valid license by clicking on the circle in the lefthand column. This is the license that will be renewed.
- The page will refresh and you will see a renew button appear in the Days left column.
- Click on the Renew button.
- Check the preset settings for your renewal and adjust them if you want. Tick the box to agree with the Wordfast end user license agreement, then click on the Calculate total and continue button.
- Click on the URL at the bottom of the screen to pay for your renewal via ShareIt!
- You can check the current price of a new license when you open the drop-down list in the Wordfast store.
- This is important for clients who own more than one valid license.
- You can change the number of renewals you are buying; you can change the license renewal type (Classic, Pro, or Studio); and you can activate/deactivate the special discount for buyers in lower-income countries.
- A browser error, very strict browser settings, or an odd browser add-on can cause problems.